The terms ‘Not As We Know It Limited’, 'Not As We Know It', 'NAWKI Limited', 'NAWKI', ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose contact address for all correspondence, company registration number and VAT registration number are given at the bottom of each web page within the site. The company’s registered office address is Commerce House, West Street, Bourne. Lincolnshire, PE10 9NE but all communication should be addressed in the first instance to the postal address, telephone number or e-mail address shown on the web pages.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, suitability or availability of the information, products or related graphics contained on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Internet Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and no control over the nature, content and availability of the site(s). The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within the site(s).
• You may not create a link to Not As We Know It Limited's website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly; however, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Purchases - payment against invoice (UK schools/establishments only - minimum order total of £20.00 before VAT)
The following terms and conditions apply:
• You must supply UK school/establishment details including a relevant e-mail address.
• The order will be processed within 24 hours of receipt. We request that you contact us if you have not received the order within this time.
• No payment is required by you at the point of ordering, but you will receive an automated acknowledgement e-mail. We request that you contact us if you do not receive this e-mail.
• The products ordered will be supplied by e-mail either as a download link or as an attachment. Downloads should be completed within the time specified in the e-mail which will be a minimum of 30 days.
• We shall contact you by e-mail or telephone if there are any queries regarding the order details but we reserve the right to refuse an order if we are unsatisfied with the contact details given.
• Settlement by cheque to 'Not As We Know It Limited' or payment by electronic transfer (BACS) is required within 30 days of the invoice date. The finalised invoice will be sent with your order and details of methods of payment will be printed on this invoice. We reserve the right to charge interest on any payment not made by the due date. Interest will be calculated on a daily basis at the rate of 8% above the current Bank of England base rate, as per the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. In addition, a compensation fee of £40.00 minimum may be incurred, as per the same legislation.
Purchases - immediate payment by debit/credit card or through PayPal
• You will receive an automated invoice acknowledgement e-mail containing download links to your purchase(s). We request that you contact us if you do not receive this e-mail.
• Download links will be valid for 48 hours and must be accessed within this time. We request that you contact us if you experience any difficulty with your order.
Only one method of payment can be used per order.
We accept no liability for the content of resources supplied to us by third-party publishers.
All resources are sold on an "As Is" basis.
Resources provided by Not As We Know It Limited are not returnable.
We provide a 12-month warranty on the loss of any purchased files.
This updated policy is effective from 21st November 2016.
Worldwide copyright and intellectual property rights on resources purchased from Not As We Know It Limited are held by us, by our publishing partners, or by individual authors. We accept no liability for the content of resources supplied to us by third-party publishers.
Electronic files and printed copies of resources purchased in any format from us must be used solely within the “named, purchasing school/organisation” or by the individual purchaser and must not be shared with other schools/organisations or private individuals.
By “purchasing school/organisation” we mean the individual school or establishment identified to us when the purchase is made. In the case of academy trusts, federations, free schools or any other groupings of schools, separate purchases must be made for each, individually named school. Schools/organisations occupying split site premises, but under the same school/organisation name, may distribute the electronic files and printed copies of resources across those sites.
After purchase, electronic files and printed copies of resources remain the property of the “named, purchasing school/organisation”. When individual members of staff leave the employment of the “named, purchasing school/organisation”, they may not retain electronic files or printed copies of resources.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We reserve the right to amend this policy and update this page when necessary. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 7th September 2013.
What we collect
If you order goods from us, we may collect the following information:
• your name
• your address
• your e-mail address
• your telephone number
• your school name
• your school address
• your school e-mail address
• your school telephone number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information solely for our internal record keeping in order to process your order via the internet and supply the goods as ordered.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular page. Cookies allow web applications such as shopping carts to process orders and respond to you as an individual.
We use two software systems to analyse the use of this website and identify the pages and downloads being accessed:
Google Analytics which uses the cookies listed below. No personal identifying data is collected.
These applications help us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website.  We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Our automated shopping cart provided by RomanCart uses standard cookies listed below to ensure that the cart operates correctly. By providing your personal information at time of purchase you are consenting to the use of these cookies to store your order details.
__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, from where visitors have come to the site and the pages they visited.
Overall, cookies help us to present a better website by providing an automated shopping cart facility and by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer; however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and automated ordering.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest; however once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We will not use your personal information to send you any unsolicited promotional information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to or e-mail us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts or designated free download packages for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Not As We Know It Limited
PO Box 140, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 1DP